From Medical Physics Software:
NAS is designed to be intuitive; with just few mouse clicks you can specify your experiment head model. Visualize your potential and save your results. Displays in 3D neural activity (dipole's position and its moment). Simulated and display electric potential at each electrode position.
Download Nas301SelfInstall.zip. Unzip. Run "Nas.exe" and follow installation instruction. To lunch the application click on Nas.exe Please enter your key code If you don't have a key please contact the MedPis@gmail.com. Click on Nasexe (head skull icon) on your desktop and the application will start.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 includes free limited demo.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Access Windows applications by rotating your mouse wheel.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage computers distantly via client/server application.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Translate words easily.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Administer your applications, ban users, create test users, and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content