From Jacquelin Potier:
Network Stuff is an open source application to perform network operations. It includes TCP or UDP telnet, ping and traceroute, DNS resolver, Whois, Arp, stats and TCP/UDP/IP tables (iphelper functions), TCP/UDP/ICMP/CGI multithreaded scan (TCP and CGI scan could be done throw HTTP or socks proxy), raw packet capture (multiple options including application name), raw packet forging, wake on LAN and Remote Shutdown, and interactive TCP or UDP Transparent Proxy.
To make a telnet just use TCP client on remote port 23, and if you want to open a telnet on different port, just create a new TCP client on that port and check the option "telnet". To ping click on "ICMP" Tab then just click on "ping" and to make a traceroute click on "trace". Click on "DNS" Tab, enter the name or IP of host to resolve and then click "DNS Resolve" to get host address (DNS resolve), retrieve a MAC address on remote host, view or close active TCP connections (or end process of TCP connection owner), view active UDP servers, TCP stats, UDP stats, and ICMP stats, view or modify IP table, make CGI scan, TCP scan, UDP scan, and ICMP scan, and make TCP or CGI scan throw proxy.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Network monitor & packet analysis tool.
- Capture and analyze data transferred between USB and PC.
- Net driver.
- Scan your important data from a remote desktop over a remote de...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Manage network usage for each application or connection.
- Net driver.
- Create a virtual planet with geographical features based on you...
- Establish remote connectivity and deploy its various services t...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.