From HHD Software:
Network Monitor allows you to capture, display, analyze, record and replay all the data your computer exchanges with network via IP connections. It can be successfully used for monitoring behavior of LAN and Internet applications and services. You can find this network monitor useful while developing network software, hardware and services, writing your device drivers and protocols.
Network Monitor can be handy for the LAN administrators and help them to explore hidden traffic data of any network applications including the one originated by viruses and trojan programs. You can also use network monitor for security purposes to detect any restricted user activity.
What's new in this version: Version 7.05.00.5090 includes new features multi-source monitoring, remote monitoring, new data processing category, and device tool window.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Communicate encrypted with SSH1 and SSH2 servers.
- Monitor network connections to your computer, and protect your ...
- Keep track of TCP/IP network activities of your local PC.
- Manage personal information leakage and protect your applicatio...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Administrate and protect your network from single point.
- Keep track of the network usage on your PC.
- Compile mib files and merge files to a tree view.
- Generate and monitor network traffic.
- Find, manage, or remove P2P programs from your PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: