From HHD Software:
Network Monitor allows you to capture, display, analyze, record and replay all the data your computer exchanges with network via IP connections. It can be successfully used for monitoring behavior of LAN and Internet applications and services. You can find this network monitor useful while developing network software, hardware and services, writing your device drivers and protocols.
Network Monitor can be handy for the LAN administrators and help them to explore hidden traffic data of any network applications including the one originated by viruses and trojan programs. You can also use network monitor for security purposes to detect any restricted user activity.
What's new in this version: Version 7.05.00.5090 includes new features multi-source monitoring, remote monitoring, new data processing category, and device tool window.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Compile mib files and merge files to a tree view.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn on remote computers sending magic packets.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Scan 65535 TCP ports on an IP address.
- Monitor network connections to your computer, and protect your ...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture, analyze, and track network traffic in real time.
- Keep track of TCP/IP network activities of your local PC.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: