From Phil Halton:
Network Monitor is a designed as a simple network management tool and features the following:
Support for up to 6 named servers - checked by a simple ping command; Reads temperature from the APC environmental unit (requires the open source Net-SNMP program from www.net-snmp.org as SNMP is used to communicate); Support for automatic texting of error messages (file-server down or temperature over set limit) to two mobile numbers (requires account); and User-definable checking period, with a log created in Network Monitor data area of each result with date and time. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Monitor network activities.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Manage your network.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Manage and organize your business projects, contacts, and other...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Strip the attributes of your selected files.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Generate animated fractal tree images.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Download and display Paris Hilton images automatically.
- Create and edit network packets and test your network protectio...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Perform fast and accurate network assessments for your clients.
- Slot in your favorite Gamercard's URL from your desktop.
- Render LightWave content over a network of computers.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Ping and graph multiple hosts simultaneously.