Network Asset Manager is free light weight Hardware and Software Inventory Management system written in C#. Network Asset Manager is simple to use and collects information on all hardware and software components of your PC's and Servers that are on the network. No additional software or agents are required to be installed on these machines thus saving a lot of configuration time.Network Asset Manager can help you in the following ways: 1. Tracking of hardware on the network computers. 2. Software Asset tracking. 3. Better utilization of the available hardware and software resources. 4. Software license compliance audit. 5. Maintain Software usage compliance as per company policy.
More Products to Consider
- Track software usage and optimize your software expenditures.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor your IT systems and Web availability, and get problem a...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Gather network inventory for medium to large scale networks.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Control all your organizational investments.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Monitor servers you want in a simple way.
- Get network software and hardware details.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Audit software and hardware components installed on the network...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Use agent-less utility for network discovery, hardware and soft...
- Inventory all your computers.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Backup, restore, and monitor all your MSSQL server databases wi...
- Perform network inventory scan and generate reports.