Where can I use Netkiosk? Netkiosk secures and locks down any PC or laptop anywhere. Universities, Schools, Government buildings, Libraries, Companies or at home What will I find inside Netkiosk Kiosk Software? Netkiosk runs a custom, easy to configure desktop, as well two special customizable kiosk browsers. Both can be run independently to suit your needs. What can I do with Netkiosk Desktop? Give your user access to a single program or programs and restrict access to other areas of the PC. Via the easy to configure admin panel you decide which programs you want your users to access. Netkiosk Desktop Lock stops users accessing external browsers. You can also disable Netkiosk browser and only allow access to your own program(s). What can I do with Netkiosk Browser? Run your PC's in Kiosk Mode with flexible user access. (Tabbed browser of Info Kiosk Mode) Via the easy to configure separate browser admin panel you can enable or disable browser options instantly. Run a single website, up to 5 special bookmarks or allow full controlled internet access. Integrated touch screen keyboards, (disable / enable as needed). Built-in flexible site and content filters that work in any language and more. You can start Netkiosk browser on PC start, instantly bypassing Netkiosk Desktop Lock.
What's new in this version: Netkiosk Standard includes an Information Kiosk mode with Touch screen Keyboard, various Vista/ Win7 lock options.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Create disposable email addresses, phone numbers, and credit ca...
- Automate and personalize your PC to do everyday tasks on demand...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Simplify and automate regular PC maintenance.
- Monitor, filter, and control all computer activities of your ch...
- Access, control, and support PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile Devices...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Netkiosk Standard 1.32
the one off all most user find to protect their administrative, it will be on my top list recommendation
need a bit of time spending on Microsoft updates
yet, still the fast, simple, and user-friendly overall
"very user friendly"
Version: Netkiosk Standard 1.01
It secures the pc properly and I will use this on all my pc's from now on.
Takes a little long to download as it needs Microsoft updates but after that is loads super fast each time and most off all Does not crash
I have been using the demo version for a few weeks and it was very reliable.
The admin functions like disabling CTRL ALT and DELETE work and so does TASK MANAGER DISABLING. and the other features to lock the PC
The best feature of this program is that you can instantly make changes to security settings without having to reboot the PC. BUT even in unsecure mode the nicest thing is that even if a user manages to open a program it will always run in the background and can therefore not be used by the user as Netkiosk runs on top of it.
This is a very clever feature. and as the browser can not be closed other then using admin and password I would well recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap but reliable Kiosk Software for their business.
I am definately looking for any future updates as they will only make this software even better then it is already.
Netkiosk is to Sitekiosk as Toyota is to Mercedes.
both are cars only once has a lot more gimmicks then the other
but once is a lot cheaper to buy and still get you comfortably from A to B