CNET Editors' note: The download requires registration with valid e-mail address at the publisher's site.
Powered by AuditAssurance™ technology, NetWrix File Server Change Reporter audits and reports file server changes and access events. The product generates reports on changes and access to file servers, including changes and access attempts to files, folders, shares, and permissions. The product is available in Freeware and Enterprise editions. The Enterprise edition provides additional information about who made the change or who accessed what and when it occurred, including detailed information about permission changes.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.231 includes support for Failover Clusters and EMC VNX/VNXe file storage systems.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add encryption and secure methods to your network files.
- Access files over TCP/IP network on PC.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Troubleshot and solve issues with your network on PC.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your PC into a hot spot.
- Track Windows ARP cache without requiring a MAC address.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Client/server components for secure file sharing.
- Test and diagnose CAN/CANopen networks on PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Manage the development of private file sharing solutions over t...
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Synchronize files between directories on PC.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download all your facebook albums.
- Multi-threaded FTP server.