CNET Editors' note: The download requires registration with valid e-mail address at the publisher's site.
Powered by AuditAssurance™ technology, NetWrix File Server Change Reporter audits and reports file server changes and access events. The product generates reports on changes and access to file servers, including changes and access attempts to files, folders, shares, and permissions. The product is available in Freeware and Enterprise editions. The Enterprise edition provides additional information about who made the change or who accessed what and when it occurred, including detailed information about permission changes.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.231 includes support for Failover Clusters and EMC VNX/VNXe file storage systems.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Client/server components for secure file sharing.
- Store backup data at online colocation facility.
- Set up a secure and reliable data backup, both onsite and offsi...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Synchronize files between directories on PC.
- Back up your system for later recovery.
- Multi-threaded FTP server.
- Monitor your employees' activities.
- Save multiple reports and resources to disk, no scripts require...
- Track Novell network user login/logouts from a single workstati...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.