Enhance the speed of your internet connection with NetScream. One of the best modem enhancers on the market, it boosts download and upload speeds your modem is capable of. Very easy to use, fully compliant with all versions of Microsoft Windows and compatible with all internet connection types. Download music, movies and play internet games faster.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Improve your Internet performance by modifying modem settings.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Keep track of your Internet usage with PC.
- Play XBox system link games over the net.
- Optimize your Internet connection.
- Upload and download files using FTP client.
- A software based burglar alarm.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Send mass SMS messages and receive incoming SMS, using GSM devi...
- Supply PuzzleOnline games with detailed information on how to p...
- Enhance your modem connection.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The trial version did not boot the speed"
Version: NetScream 126.96.36.1999
Very easy to use and undo
The trial version (I downloaded the latest version from the Netscream website, installed it easily, ran it and got a lower internet speed. The trial version only allows the "boost" setting, not the maximum boost setting. After the change I had to restart the computer. My original speeds were: 3.90 upload, 1.04 mps download, and a ping of 24 ms. After the boost I got: 2.64, 1.04, and and 30, which are worse. I clicked on the button that undoes the changes and I got the normal speed back. The speeds vary from one test to another, but got 4.24. 1.05, and and 22 ms after undoing the changes. I do not know if the maximum boost with the paid version will give me better numbers than those.
I got worse results than the original values. Maybe the paid version will be able to improve the results, the trial version did not.I meant to say: The trial version did not boost the speed.
Updated on Oct 15, 2013
The trial version should allow for testing the maximum boost. I imagine that once the trial version expires the settings are set back to the original values, but I do not know.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: