NetScanTools Pro is an integrated collection of internet information gathering and network troubleshooting utilities for Network Professionals. Research IPv4/IPv6 addresses, hostnames, domain names, e-mail addresses and URLs automatically or with manual tools. Automated tools are started interactively by the user and it automatically uses several tools to do research, then present the results in your web browser. Active Discovery and Diagnostic Tools are used to locate and test devices connected to your network. Passive Discovery Tools are used to find information from third parties or to monitor the activities of devices connected to your network. The included DNS Tools are very versatile and help you find problems with DNS. There are tools designed to provide information about your local computer's network.
What's new in this version: Version 11.53 has important bug fixes affecting WiFi and multiple network interfaces and adds DHCP server mac address to the DHCP server tool.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Scan, ping, sweep, and trace route your network IP addresses.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Store important network utilities in one place.
- Explore a remote computer and display the information about it.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- TCP port scanner, ping, resolve.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Watch all critical system activities, optimize performance.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Maintain control over your network and its devices.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Communicate and connect to WHOIS servers.