NetQCheck is an fully functional connection quality testing OEM API that is specifically designed to be portable. This provides NetQCheck with the scope to support a wide range of platforms that use TCP/IP connectivity whether wireless or wired. The iNetQCheck solution demonstrates the level of functionality supported in the API. In essence the iNetQCheck solution is an example of a custom application written to use the NetQCheck quality testing API.NetQCheck enables support groups and engineers to quickly and accurately test connections directly from any remote device or application to identify and resolve the cause.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Perform thorough analysis of your network protocol.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get over 15,000 2D piping, isometric piping, and P&ID symbols i...
- Allow you to connect to and control your devices.
- Create shapes and textures of seashells & snails.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Help Santa deliver his presents on time.
- Use your Windows PC to get access to Windows/Mac desktops and L...
- Track articles, products, and other items in the web.
- Control and monitor the internet usage traffic in companies.