Using NetMap, network administrators can easily visualize an overview of established network devices and access a single source of data for software licenses, system versions and login information. Additionally, NetMap can be used to manage user requests for repairs or upgrades through a built-in messaging system. NetMap is an asset management tool that affords network administrators convenient and organized access to information about the network they manage; saving time and making the information technology process more efficient.
What's new in this version:
- fix Accented characters saved in NetMap files now display properly after re-opening the file.
- fix Print range set in the print dialog box is now respected.
- fix Horizontal grid lines now extend all the way to the bottom of the map.
- fix If there is an open, changed document, drag-and-drop to the application or dock icon now asks to save.
- chg Double-clicking on a NetMap item is now less responsive to help minimize accidental jumps to the message tab.See all new features »