From infiniteline: NetMap is an asset management tool for network admins. It can be used to manage user requests for repairs or upgrades through a built-in messaging system. NetMap is an asset management tool that affords network administrators convenient and organized access to information about the network they manage; saving time and making the information technology process more efficient.
What's new in this version:
- [fix] Corrected the menu key for the "Delete Item" menu command.
- [fix] Corrected a label in the memory column of the hardware tab from "Free Space" to say "Used Space".
- [fix] (Windows) Adding items to the Item Types in the Map Settings window no longer causes NetMap to crash.
- [fix] (Windows) Changing unit type in the Map Settings window no longer causes NetMap to crash.
- [fix] Network devices and printers no longer overlap subsequent items on printed maps. ... See all new features »
read more +