NetHotfixScanner is an hotfix check utility that scans network computers for missing hotfixes and patches, and helps you download and install them. NetHotfixScanner gives you a quick look at the hotfixes and patches installed or missed on any remote computer in your corporate network, it tells you by colored icons specific security bulletin rating (critical, important, moderate), title, description, and bulletin URL.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Create and edit icon files with easy-to-use TrueColor icon edit...
- Wake up your computer remotely.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Restore and save positions of your desktop icons for Windows.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Get a cool color labeler for windows.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Scan and report open ports on your network and set time lapse b...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor MSN conversations and save it.
- Represent your network adapters and IP Addresses graphically.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Record AIM chat within your LAN as HTML files.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and log ICQ chat within your LAN.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Get the security patch for Simple Network Management Protocol.
- Monitor hosts or network connections availability or connection...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: