NetHotfixScanner is an hotfix check utility that scans network computers for missing hotfixes and patches, and helps you download and install them. NetHotfixScanner gives you a quick look at the hotfixes and patches installed or missed on any remote computer in your corporate network, it tells you by colored icons specific security bulletin rating (critical, important, moderate), title, description, and bulletin URL.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Create and edit icon files in TrueColor icon editor.
- Wake up your computer remotely.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Restore and save positions of your desktop icons for Windows.
- Get a cool color labeler for windows.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Scan and report open ports on your network and set time lapse b...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor MSN conversations and save it.
- Represent your network adapters and IP Addresses graphically.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Record AIM chat within your LAN as HTML files.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor and log ICQ chat within your LAN.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Get the security patch for Simple Network Management Protocol.
- Monitor hosts or network connections availability or connection...
- Transfer your presentation data to number of conference partici...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: