From WinMedia Technology:
NetEncoder is a software solution that speeds video compression by dividing and distributing the encoding task among multiple networked computers. Based on Microsoft Windows Media Encoder 9, NetEncoder turns any Windows XP/2000 computer into a powerful video compression server.
Works stand alone or connects to multiple Windows XP/2000 computers on your home or office network to compress videos up to 3 times faster. Version 0.9 support for 2-pass compression and Microsoft's VC-1 and other Advanced Profiles. Contains WinMedia Copyright notice.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create and edit videos for playback in Microsoft Silverlight sc...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Search for on-demand music and videos or tune in to hundreds of...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Compress and share all your media files with your friends.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Test and tune your system performance on video compression.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Transform all your video files into RM format easily.
- Convert any video file into FLV and SWF formats.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Manage different multimedia files from a remote computer.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert to and from various media types.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Rip your favorite DVD movies to popular video formats.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Interesting product with potential"
Version: NetEncoder 0.8
Very fast and easy to use. This program simplifies the complicated process of distributed transcoding. I was able to compress a 45 minute video in only 14 minutes using one server and 2 clients.
Considering that this is a beta version, i think it has a lot of potential.
The installation and configuration is a little bit tricky. The setup routine fails and complains about some DLL already being in use and then setting up the DCOM security options is a little time consuming, but the support guys are very helpful and after a few e-mails back and forth we go it to work. The alternative to this program is by a company called Rohzet and a one server and 2 client setup costs about $20,000 ! ouch....