From RedCat S.O.F.T.:
NetBlock Pro is a program to monitor shared resources on a PC. It offers on-the-fly notification of a users connection (by means of LAN or the Internet) and offers you to be alerted with a pop-up window and an option to terminate the connection. Furthermore, NetBlock displays data on the shared resources, connected users and opened files. You can also use the program to add, remove and edit resources, create hidden shares or to disconnect selected and/or all users. In addition, you can close files, opened by a user, set parameters for resource blocking, create a log file and more. NetBlock Pro is a handy tool that keeps you informed about what's going on with your network shares and who is doing what. Enjoy NetBlock Professional!
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Search information inside your files.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor your computer and Internet activities.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- View and print PNG image files via a simple interface.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Protect your files and folders with passwords.