NetBalancer Pro use to browse and do any Internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from Internet just lower their network priority with NetBalancer. You can use NetBalancer to set download or upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their Internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one. The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won't be limited if other high priority applications don't use network.
More Products to Consider
- Set download or upload transfer rate priority for applications ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- View and search for entries inside LDAP directories.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Manage LDAP directories on your PC with ease.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Grab a download manager for the Gnome Desktop.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Split files into several pieces and download them simultaneousl...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- FolderView.Net brings Windows Explorer functionality to your ap...
- Manage your professional documents and images.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Resume broken downloads, use multiple FTP accounts, and transfe...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage and convert your 3D content.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Record keystrokes, e-mail, chat, and programs of your child's P...
- Create multiple file folders from a text list or a list of text...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: NetBalancer Pro 6.6.7
It can help throttle those bandwidth hogs.
The netlimiter UI is very prone to freezing, even in the latest version 7.1.1.
Their website says the only limitations on the unregistered version is the 3 process priorities/limits and 3 rules at a time, it doesn't say anything about 30 days.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: