NetBalancer Pro use to browse and do any Internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from Internet just lower their network priority with NetBalancer. You can use NetBalancer to set download or upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their Internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one. The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won't be limited if other high priority applications don't use network.
More Products to Consider
- Set download or upload transfer rate priority for applications ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Compress and decompress files using all-in-one tool with online...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Save web pages and organize them like local notes.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Collect, organize, and view information from the Web on your te...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- View passwords hidden behind the asterisks in dialog password f...
- Simple realtime network drawing application.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: NetBalancer Pro 6.6.7
It can help throttle those bandwidth hogs.
The netlimiter UI is very prone to freezing, even in the latest version 7.1.1.
Their website says the only limitations on the unregistered version is the 3 process priorities/limits and 3 rules at a time, it doesn't say anything about 30 days.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: