Net2Printer RDP provides remote users connecting to a Terminal Server with reliable printing to their local printers regardless of the type of printer. Net2Printer RDP supports USB, parallel, network, even multifunction printers and fax software, all without requiring IT staff to maintain drivers on the terminal server. Net2Printer RDP is loaded automatically when a Remote Desktop session is started and is initially configured to map the local user's default printer as the default printer in the terminal server session. Depending upon the version of Net2Printer RDP licensed on the server, additional printers can be mapped on the server, even an email printer that emails the document to the user can be mapped. File transfers from the server to the client are also possible with Net2Printer RDP Full Version.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Print from Windows to any IP addressed device.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Print different pistol and rifle targets from your computer.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Create and add unlimited pictures, barcodes or text objects ont...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Get this Windows 95/98 printing software from Hewlett-Packard.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add print preview functionality to your programs.
- Get this Windows NT 4.0 printing software from Hewlett-Packard.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Provide reliable driver-free printing for Terminal Servers.
- Get this Windows NT 3.51 printing software from Hewlett-Packard...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Add a bevy of handy printing and notation options to your syste...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Calculate percentage of ink and toner coverage on page before p...
- Create a booklet from a PDF document.
- Dispose on each working device of applications that will be exe...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content