From Wizard Software:
Net Meter Pro is a personal network monitoring application that enables you to log bandwidth usage, IP address changes and weekly/monthly data transfer statistics. You can set data transfer quota limits and receive an alert when your limit was reached, watch a real-time network traffic graph and view long term reports with 3D charts. Other features include an option to sync your PC clock with an online time server, export to .csv format and an on-demand upload/download counter.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor your bandwidth and network data.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Measure the real speed of your central processor.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Repair errors and optimize system setting to fix your slow comp...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Optimize your system, speed up network connection, and enhance ...
- FramePad is a network protocol analyzer for Windows.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage files and perform related operations with a multi-thread...
- Development & design of neural networks.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: