From Wizard Software:
Net Meter Pro is a personal network monitoring application that enables you to log bandwidth usage, IP address changes and weekly/monthly data transfer statistics. You can set data transfer quota limits and receive an alert when your limit was reached, watch a real-time network traffic graph and view long term reports with 3D charts. Other features include an option to sync your PC clock with an online time server, export to .csv format and an on-demand upload/download counter.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Collect, correlate, and analyze thousands of networks across th...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Monitor your broadband usage, speed up your Internet speed, and...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Manage and limit the bandwidth and monitor network traffic.
- Monitor your bandwidth and network data.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Test and diagnose network problems with this software.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your network devices and their bandwidth usage.
- Monitor the amount of bandwidth consumed using your broadband c...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Read your bandwidth data from the wildblue server.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Test remote system bandwidth, analyze network performance, and ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: