From Neotrek Software:
Neotrek DBF Database Express is a real time client side .dbf data table viewer and editor. Ideal for professional, home or office use the software creates, edits, and views database tables in .dbf file formats. Neotrek DBF Database Express can open up to 8 .dbf tables simultaneously with easy rapid and intuitive table navigation. Several variations of .dbf or xbase formats can be imported. Table views can also be exported to text files. There is an easy learning curve for using databases and the interface is customizable. The database views can be searched to find needed records.
What's new in this version: Version 1.58 has added form views and table themes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, edit and save office files.
- Provide software applications or information Web sites with a s...
- Manage payment, project expenses, resources, and customers of a...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Enable your dBase applications to dial up your Internet Service...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform Oracle databases into DBF, FoxBase, FoxPro, and Visua...
- Control your Paradox and dBase databases.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Repair corrupt DBF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Build desktop and Web 2.0/Ajax database applications.
- Integrate and create reports into Web/server-based applications...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Analyze and process your professional database.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Import your data or prepare for data import.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content