NeoClassIntrospector is a free source code Mac OS X Objective-C framework for class introspection. For example, it is possible to know what methods are implemented by a class, or what are its instance variables, or what protocols the class is conforms to, ect…
The NeoData SelfIntrospector application is based on that framework.
What's new in this version: Now decoding the type of the instance variables for Objective-C objects.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Testing framework for Obj C: frameworks, bundles, apps.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Standard atmosphere calculator.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- OS X programming environment.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Dev environment for Parallax BS2 microcontrollers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content