From Takashi T. Hamada:
NeO is a powerful outliner built for MacOS X. Using NeO, you can efficiently manage and organize pieces of information. NeO supports basic outliner facilities, such as creating, moving, sorting, grouping, combining and gathering items. And the useful facilities help you manage and organize information.
What's new in this version:
- [Added] Recompiled with Developer ID.
- [Fixed] Fixed a possible problem that causes CPU hogging on MacOS X 10.6.
- [Fixed] Style sheets won't be applied after splitting item into child/parent's sibling.
- [Fixed] Document view won't update after dragging and dropping a file from the Finder.
- [Fixed] A pointer indicating the destination for dragging & dropping files from the Finder remains after dropping the files on the editing text.
- [Fixed] ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Meet online, share your screen and video conference with anyone...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Access and control your home or office Windows PC remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content