From PremiumSoft CyberTech:
Navicat (SQL Server GUI) is a SQL Server database management tool, which can convert XML, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, and popular data formats to SQL Server databases, eliminating time-consuming data entry and the errors that accompany it. Other useful major features include Import and Export wizard, Unicode support, SSH Tunnel, Batch Job Scheduling, Data Synchronization, Data Transfer and Visual Query Builder. Navicat features importing data from ODBC and batch job scheduling.
What's new in this version:
New key features in Navicat Version 11 are:
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Create, browse, and manage SQL Azure databases from your machin...
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- OpenLink Lite Edition ODBC Driver for MySQL 4.x.
- Publish telephone, membership or any sort of directory.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Single-Tier ODBC client driver for MySQL3.
- Integrated credit card processing software.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- OpenLink Lite Edition ODBC Driver for MySQL 3.x.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content