From PremiumSoft CyberTech:
Navicat Premium is a multi-connections Database Administration tool allowing you to connect to MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle databases simultaneously within a single application, making database administration to multiple kinds of database so easy.
What's new in this version: New version includes minor bugfixes.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, ...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Pro version of the classic local server environment.
- Cross-platform database tool for SQL databases.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Database manager for SQLite databases.
- Graphical SQL database design/entity relationship diagram tool.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Manage business database applications.
- MySQL administration and development.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Connect, browse, update & manage databases from one database cl...
- Multi-platform, multi-language IDE for end-to-end development o...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty smooth but could be better."
Version: Navicat Premium (Multiple Databases GUI) 9.1.0
I like the fact that it connects to my local databases (mysql) and shows the tables and data well. It is easy to configure.
There is an option to add a row to a table which crashes my MacBook Pro
I like how it connects to my mysql databases by an easy configuration guide. I have used two other software packages that I used to accomplish the same thing that this does. The others are free but limited.
I dislike the non-free version of this software because the cost over shadows its function. $199 or more price is just too much for my single person shop.