From PremiumSoft CyberTech:
Navicat Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML. Navicat Essentials is for Commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials which allows you to access multiple database servers within one single application. Navicat Essentials is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to facilitate the process of data maintenance.
What's new in this version:
New key features in Navicat Version 11 are:
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Oracle databases from version 8i to ...
- Easy-to-install environment to develop and deploy JRuby on Rail...
- Manage business database applications.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Distribute Joomla! easily.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Administrate and develop databases for PostgreSQL database.
- Distribute Piwik easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Deploy phpBB easily.
- Create, browse, and manage SQL Server databases from your machi...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Get your Apple iPhone developer revenue on MySQL instead of a t...
- Find database tables not used or used in your scripts.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Pro version of the classic local server environment.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- An easy-to-install distribution of Magento.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content