From Native Instruments:
FM8 delivers unsurpassed depth, brilliance, and dynamism - perfect when it comes to crystalline sounds for melody and percussion. Native Instruments has harnessed the power of FM synthesis. The strengths of digital are manifest in FM8Ã¢â?¬â?¢s powerful audio engine which generates breath-taking, brilliantly dynamic FM sound in pristine quality. Picking up where its award winning predecessor, the FM7, left off, the FM8 takes FM synthesis to a new level. With its emphasis on ease-of-use, the FM8 brings a high degree of simplicity to the otherwise intricate process of FM synthesis.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Create an enormous variety of drum sounds.
- Software synthesizer that uses FM sysnthesis.
- Marine charts for USA including Alaska & Hawaii.
- Region switching for region-free (RPC-1) drives.
- Harmonize and create amazing 3D content.
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- Guitar-oriented 4 track music sequencer and expert system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: