From Craftsman Book:
Craftsman's National Estimator program is quick to learn and allows you to create construction estimates using any or all of Craftsman Book Company's national cost databases - framing & finish carpentry, general construction, electrical, plumbing & HVAC, renovation & insurance repair, repair & remodeling, home improvement, painting and concrete & masonry. It's easy to customize labor rates, change any price or description, and add overhead, profit and sales tax. Costs are extended and columns totaled automatically. Copy from one estimate to another - even to a word processing program or spreadsheet. Estimates can be turned into invoices with the Job Cost Wizard, and exported to QuickBooks Pro. Quarterly price updates are free via the Web. Free phone support.
What's new in this version: Version 2011 contains new cost data.
More Products to Consider
- Estimate solutions for every construction job including residen...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Estimating your total house (construction) value with ease.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create professional accurate estimates in minutes.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Estimate construction costs and create proposals and reports ba...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Estimate the cost of your project and needed materials.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and track cost of projects for construction and contract...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate lengths, areas, counts, and volumes with your mouse d...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Put together complete and accurate bids.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Compute and record cost estimation and maintain a database with...
- Control, compute, and manage job and other direct costs for con...
- Estimate large construction projects and create invitation to t...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"ease of use"
Version: National Construction Estimator 2008
accuracy of regional pricing; good indexing
could not find secttion for patio door installation
Good as far as it goes for my use, but need other cost books in place to price such as replacement windows & cut out for such as patio doors.
Version: National Construction Estimator 2007
I think this is a good product for the non-estimator-office manager who nweeds to know backup prices
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content