From Craftsman Book:
Craftsman's National Estimator program is quick to learn and allows you to create construction estimates using any or all of Craftsman Book Company's national cost databases - framing & finish carpentry, general construction, electrical, plumbing & HVAC, renovation & insurance repair, repair & remodeling, home improvement, painting and concrete & masonry. It's easy to customize labor rates, change any price or description, and add overhead, profit and sales tax. Costs are extended and columns totaled automatically. Copy from one estimate to another - even to a word processing program or spreadsheet. Estimates can be turned into invoices with the Job Cost Wizard, and exported to QuickBooks Pro. Quarterly price updates are free via the Web. Free phone support.
What's new in this version: Version 2011 contains new cost data.
More Products to Consider
- Provide an estimating solutions for residential, commercial and...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create professional accurate estimates in minutes.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Estimate construction costs and create proposals and reports ba...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Estimate the cost of your project and needed materials.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage and track cost of projects for construction and contract...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Build fast and accurate concrete construction cost estimates.
- Calculate lengths, areas, counts, and volumes with your mouse d...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Put together complete and accurate bids.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Compute and record cost estimation and maintain a database with...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Control, compute, and manage job and other direct costs for con...
- Estimate large construction projects and create invitation to t...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"ease of use"
Version: National Construction Estimator 2008
accuracy of regional pricing; good indexing
could not find secttion for patio door installation
Good as far as it goes for my use, but need other cost books in place to price such as replacement windows & cut out for such as patio doors.
Version: National Construction Estimator 2007
I think this is a good product for the non-estimator-office manager who nweeds to know backup prices
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content