Nano is a C++ framework for developing modern Carbon applications, which combines the simplicity of Cocoa with the performance of Carbon.
- A HIG-compliant application+document model
- C++ wrappers around every HIToolbox view
- Advanced features such as one-line-undo
- Built-in support for Software Update
- Improved Interface Builder experience
Built around the native Carbon framework, Nano allows developers to create full-featured, 64-bit clean, Universal Binaries with minimal effort using the industry-standard C++ language.
What's new in this version: