NameSearch is a feature of OziExplorer allowing you to pick a name from the geographic list of names which can also include your own waypoints and either plot the position of the place on the current map or search for maps which contain the location. The names databases provided on the WWW are in a mixture of formats. These databases have to be converted and collated to a uniform format to be read and used by OziExplorer. The program will allow you to combine the data for the area or region of your choice by selecting the files from a list of data files. (You can also compile your own way-point files into the database and you can also make your own user text files. Data from the different sources can be combined into a single database).
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Search files or directories quickly.
- Manage your digital assets.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- View, edit, and print DBF-format databases.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Orginize and sort your MP3, WMA, and OGG files.