NameSearch is a feature of OziExplorer allowing you to pick a name from the geographic list of names which can also include your own waypoints and either plot the position of the place on the current map or search for maps which contain the location. The names databases provided on the WWW are in a mixture of formats. These databases have to be converted and collated to a uniform format to be read and used by OziExplorer. The program will allow you to combine the data for the area or region of your choice by selecting the files from a list of data files. (You can also compile your own way-point files into the database and you can also make your own user text files. Data from the different sources can be combined into a single database).
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Search files or directories quickly.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage your digital assets.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- View, edit, and print DBF-format databases.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Orginize and sort your MP3, WMA, and OGG files.