Editors' Note: 56.64 3D Stereo drivers require 56.64 display drivers to run.
The NVIDIA 3D Stereo Driver, when used with compatible hardware, allows full-screen stereo1 viewing of many Direct3D or OpenGL based games. No other stereoscopic driver software is required.
When 3D games are played and the driver is enabled, the driver converts the image to 3D stereo and displays it on the screen. You can set up the driver to use either the page flipping or anaglyph method of stereo imaging. With compatible viewing hardware (such as 3D glasses), you?ll see the image with the perception of depth.
- Stereo Separation Adjustment to suit individual adaptation to stereo viewing
- Hot keys for in-game stereo control
- 3D Laser Sight for added realism in first-person shooter games
- Stereo Test for determining the best screen mode to use
- Custom Game Configurations for tailoring 3D stereo to a wide range of games
The NVIDIA 3D Stereo Driver also includes functions for viewing still images in stereo.
- Stereo Image Capture Utility takes a screen shot of a stereo game and stores the image on your hard driver.
- Stereo Viewer Application takes any JPS, PNS, or H3D formatted image and displays the stereo image on the screen.