NL5 is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal and piecewise-linear components. Due to its unique algorithm, NL5 performs fast and robust simulation not distracted by convergence and other inherent SPICE problems. Both transient analysis and low signal AC response are available, including AC response for switching and digital circuits. NL5 is powerful and versatile, yet easy to use and user-friendly, with many unique features and capabilities. It is a perfect tool to prove the concept of a design, verify basic functionality of your schematic prior to proceeding with detailed analysis.
What's new in this version: Version 1.61 includes more features, components, and models.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Help your organization get decisions made.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Analyze exponentially decaying curves with positive and negativ...
- Organize and create a formal business plan.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Build your own Multisim like circuit design and simulation appl...
- Provide bar for flow cytometry data analysis.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content