NIT Player for Mac
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codec...
- Save YouTube, Vevo.com, Vimeo videos and SoundCloud in MP3 f...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your ...
- Audio file format converter. Convert between over 40 audio f...
- IPod-like audio player on your desktop; link your photos wit...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Render your music collection bit perfectly.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced ...
- Sync MIDI apps with MIDI hardware.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPh...
- Backup your important documents.
- Access your music collection through any browser.
- Play MP3 files.
"Terrific, finds everything!"
Version: NIT Player 0.41
It is really hard to come up with song that this program won't find! Really lightweight and simple. Totally legal because it's not about downloading music.
Can't think of one.
I've read the review here by zunipus, and he is completely wrong. It seems that he didn't even install the software because if he did he would have known that this program is not for DOWNLOADING music it's for LISTENING music online eg. streaming. It doesn't have the download button anywhere so it's completely legal and you have nothing to worry about. There are many websites that offer similar services (Grooveshark, Pandora etc.) but none of them are as fast and as simple as NIT Player. Really good job, and thumbs up!
Version: NIT Player 0.41
The RIAA wants to sue you
Yes, this is a con from a con-job company
A 'nit' is a nest of hair lice. This Estonian scamware company is indeed a 'nit'.
I checked out the other software these scam scum write. Here is my favorite:
Harvesters are what SPAMRATS use to spider the Internet and grab every listed email address they can find in order create 'Spam-It' lists, which are then sold all over the world, allowing SPAMRATS to SPAM victims into oblivion. Scumbag companies like this are the bane of the Internet.
Don't touch this garbage. Don't support this company. If you're foolish enough to try this thing, expect the RIAA to be watching.
If you have to rip off tunes from the Internet, use a serious Gnutella client like FrostWire. Not SCAMWARE like this POS.
Results 1-2 of 2