MyNetProtector PC Optimizer - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

MyNetProtector PC Optimizer

Publisher's Description

More Products to Consider

  • CCleaner
    Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Wise Care 365 Free
    Clean and optimize Windows registry, remove junk from hard driv...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Advanced SystemCare
    Tune up and maintain your PC, with anti-spyware, privacy protec...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • WinRAR (32-bit)
    Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Download App
    Keep the software on your Windows computer up-to-date and runni...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • MiniTool Partition ...
    Move, resize, copy, explore, and recover hard disk drive partit...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • WinRAR (64-bit)
    Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • SlimDrivers Free
    Update PC drivers automatically using cloud technology.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • SwiftSearch
    Search and find required files on PC.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Recuva Portable
    Recover files deleted from your Windows computer.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Recuva
    Recover files deleted from your Windows computer.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • DriverMax
    Download and update all your Windows drivers, back them up, and...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Speccy Portable
    List out your PC's components and solve the related problems.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Glary Utilities
    Fix, speed up, maintain, and protect your PC.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Speccy
    List out your PC's components and solve the related problems.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • ExpediteShip for DH...
    Integrate DHL Web services into your business process.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • CopyFolder
    Provide different options for copying the contents of one folde...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Wise Registry Clean...
    Clean registry junks, repair Windows errors, and keep your PC a...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • EzRegistryCleaner
    Fix system's registry errors and speed up your PC.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • FRSFileMgr
    Manage files and directories on your PC with ease.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • Antz Technology
    Replace your Windows OS with a more stable operating system.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • WinZip
    Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • EF Commander Lite
    View, manage, and archive your files and folders.
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
  • LookInMyPC Portable
    Generate comprehensive profiles, audits, and diagnostic reports...
    Download

    Installed

    Smart Install
All User Reviews
  • All versions:

    2.7 stars

    out of 6 votes

    • 5 star: 1
    • 4 star: 2
    • 3 star: 0
    • 2 star: 0
    • 1 star: 3
  • Current version:

    2.7 stars

    out of 6 votes

    • 5 star: 1
    • 4 star: 2
    • 3 star: 0
    • 2 star: 0
    • 1 star: 3
  • My rating:

    0 stars

    Write review

Results 1-6 of 6

  • 1.0 stars

    "Symantec detected Adware.Gen"

    March 6, 2011  |   By camdenbuck

    Version: MyNetProtector PC Optimizer 2

    Pros

    None. Has a lot of error in the code and triggers antivirus. leaves junk behind after uninstall that takes forever to remove. don't bother unless you like sorting out system errors and hunting down spyware.

    Cons

    Symantec Auto-Protect detects Adware.Gen

    Summary

    didn't bother to use because of the risks

    Reply to this review

    Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

  • 4.0 stars

    "Very Good"

    May 6, 2008  |   By Philspub

    Version: MyNetProtector PC Optimizer 2

    Pros

    Trial "free version" is as advertised.

    I purchased the registered version and have been very pleased.

    Cons

    I keep getting an exception error when my PC starts.

    Reply to this review

    Was this review helpful? (2) (0)

  • 5.0 stars

    "Works like a charm"

    January 24, 2006  |   By ivan_jankovic

    Version: MyNetProtector PC Optimizer 2

    Pros

    Easy to install, my comp speed is increased after cleaning the registry

    Cons

    Dark colors in user interface

    Reply to this review

    Was this review helpful? (4) (0)

  • 1.0 stars

    "MyNet UNPROTECTOR"

    December 24, 2005  |   By merlot_1

    Version: MyNetProtector PC Optimizer 2

    Cons

    Junkware

    Reply to this review Read reply (1)

    Was this review helpful? (44) (85)

  • 4.0 stars

    "Does what it says"

    December 11, 2005  |   By klt2006

    Version: MyNetProtector PC Optimizer 2

    Pros

    Easy install process with a clean looking graphic interface. Software scans well and works exactly as it says it does in the product description. I don't understand the other review saying it's a "fraud" because it says on the description that the scanning process is free and the removal of 30% of infected files is free as well. "Free to try, $29.95 to buy" is right on. It allows you to scan and use the software, removes 30% of errors found, and then you must register to remove the other 70% (exactly as it says). And going by what it said, this is a really nice piece of software. One of the nicer interfaces and user friendly software's I've seen.

    Cons

    Again, it does everything it says it does, so there's not much I can say that's bad about this software. I'd certainly recommend it.

    Reply to this review

    Was this review helpful? (5) (1)

  • 1.0 stars

    "A bit of a Fraud"

    December 10, 2005  |   By Surfrover

    Version: MyNetProtector PC Optimizer 2

    Pros

    Ease if install

    Cons

    The 'trial' is not a trial! After you run it the first time and it has identified everything that needs to be fixed it then fixes 30% of them and tells you need the full version to fix the remaining 70%. Such a fraud I would suggest it be removed from Downloads.com or a VERY clear warning message be included in the Product Information details.

    Does not remove all components when you use the supplied 'Uninstaller' and leaves you a 'nice' message telling you that some compontents have been left on your system and suggests you remove them manually.However but this time anyway of identifying what these are is no longer available.

    In summary, this is one of the WORST pieces of software I have encountered in many years!

    Use it at your own peril!

    Reply to this review

    Was this review helpful? (1) (5)

Add Your Review

Log in or create an account to post a review.
You are logged in as . Please submit your review for MyNetProtector PC Optimizer 2
Add Your Review

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
Click here to review our site terms of use.

Submit your reply

Submit

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
Click here to review our site terms of use.

cancel

E-mail this review

Submit cancel

Report offensive content

If you believe this comment is offensive or violates the CNET's Site Terms of Use, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the comment). Once reported, our staff will be notified and the comment will be reviewed.

Select type of offense:

Offensive: Sexually explicit or offensive language
Spam: Advertisements or commercial links
Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other users
Illegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal content
Submit cancel

See more CNET content tagged:

Previous Versions:

Error

close

ERROR MESSAGE

If you think this is an error, please contact CNET TechTracker Support for further assistance.

Ok

Running Request

close

loading

Smart Install Software

close

CNET TechTracker will now automatically install software without requiring further action by you. (Note: This feature automatically accepts associated EULAs and third party applications on your behalf.)

You have selected the following software to Smart Install:

CNET TechTracker will attempt to install this software without interrupting you again. If an application requires manual installation, CNET TechTracker will download the installer and prompt you to take further action.

Proceed with Smart Install?

Confirm Standard Install Cancel

Submit a problem report for MyNetProtector PC Optimizer

close

Please describe the problem you have with this software. This information will be sent to our editors for review.

Problem:

The CNET Installer isn't working as expected

The download link does not work

The software has a newer version

The software contains malware

Other

Description:

Please select a feedback type.

Please enter a description.

Submit Problem Report

Problem Report submitted

close

Thank you for submitting a problem report! The Download team is committed to providing you with accurate software information.

OK

Installed

Smart Install

About CNET Installer

The CNET Download.com Installer is a tiny ad-supported stub installer or "download manager" that helps securely deliver your downloads from Download.com's servers. We also include offers for carefully screened software that complies with Download.com Software Policies as part of our Installer process. Learn more

MyNetProtector PC Optimizer