MyInfo Standard is a form personal information manager. It helps you collect, organize, edit, store, and later find personal-reference information like documents, random notes, and project-support materials. It is a valuable tool for everyone who uses GTD, serving as a reference-management system for electronic documents. MyInfo has clean and intuitive user interface. It includes popular features like tabbed interface for easier browsing of your information, encryption for keeping your documents safe, and various ways for searching in your reference library. MyInfo is extensible application, supporting third-party import and export modules and templates. Collect information from a variety of sources, including existing files, the Internet, drag and drop from other applications, and capturing ideas and thoughts on-the-fly.
What's new in this version: Version 6.14 build 1521 has fixed a problem where pressing Escape key in the tag editor created tag from the typed text instead of ignoring it.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Clear the screen of blocks by clicking on groups of colored blo...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Check your storage disk's surface for errors with real-conditio...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Automate and manage file downloads on HTTP or FTP servers.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Get precise technical details on your computer's processor.
- Generate Web sites from a configuration file.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Dynamic IP configurator for LANs and WIFI.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Save clips for days, months, and years.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Outstanding. My #1 research tool"
Version: MyInfo Standard 6.14 build 1521
The program is outstandingly reliable and solidly designed. I previously used other PIM note-taking tools that often crashed and led to data loss. But MyInfo has been utterly reliable and solid and after 3 years, it has become the one tool that I use every day without exception. My database is over 3gb but the program runs very quickly, and the "search" function is extremely fast and convenient.
The program should offer a way to open PDFs in the user's external PDF editor.
If the program offered a way to code/tag blocks of text in a document, (similar to the way a qualitative data analysis program is capable of), it would further extend the usefulness of MyInfo.
The web-clipping tool should be improved to allow for more accurate capture of web-page material, and to allow the user to edit (remove text, highlight text, add notes) to material that has been "clipped" and added to the MyInfo database.
MyInfo is the one tool that is constantly running on my computer every day. The program offers a very convenient way to store vast array of research notes, articles, web-clippings in branched tree and sub-tree categories. Data can be found easily through the tree-categories, through full-text search, and through the use of assigning tags or keyword to documents in the database
There are several major PIM note-taking tools available. MyInfo is one of the very best in terms of its features and reliability. I am stunned that more researchers and students are not using this useful tool to organize university notes, class material, PDFs, essays, and web-data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: