From Digital Showcase:
A new look at the ancient game, played the right way. The only Craps Simulation computer program to play Craps the right way, with the right rules and Las Vegas Odds. No gambling involved, no online gambling involved, just a fun computer game. Designed for experts to get really good as well as newbies to easily learn the game. Play it before you hit the live tables. Help and Videos on how to play/how to win are included.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4a is the current version selling as of Jan 2012.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play Texas Hold 'Em poker with your computer.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Defend your castle from the many creatures and enemies in Mario...
- Play various card game online.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Update your Garmin GPS software online.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Fanorona with your friends and unknown gamers through the ...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Basic play, roll of dice seem tied to your bets."
Version: My Craps Game 1.4a
Very Basic Functions with some upgrades. Basic "roll" counter
Doesn't have "on" button so you can have pass bets on during come out roll
Doesn't have pre-setable odds function for lay bets
Dice rolls seem tied to bets - almost predictable what rolls will come up based on bets made.
Doesn't have any roll stat function, forcing you to analyze your game using pencil and paper
Save your money, download a free version. If you are going to pay money, get a game that has all the capacity of a real craps game plus a game analysis function. It would be nice to be able to find a game where you could follow a strategy for 1000 rolls and have the results broken down according to parameters you set up. It can be done on a spread sheet, but not in this version.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content