CNET Editors' reviewThis easy-to-use program lets you customize a database to track any type of item and has the ability to manage multiple collections. My Collectibles has straightforward text fields that can be tailored for coins, figurines, cards, and other items. Fields include detailed descriptions, purchase price, current value, and conditions. The program has preset templates for more than a dozen types of collections, or you can create your own. There isn't a help file, but it's easy to figure out how to add new collections and records, and customize the text field length and labels. You can add nearly any type of image file, and My Collectibles allows both a front and back view of items. Any collector will appreciate the simplicity and flexibility of this collectibles management software.
My Collectibles is a powerful and flexible program that helps you easily organize and catalog all your collectibles. The program offers the flexibility of customizable data entry screens. With the easy-to-use edit fields utilities you can resize edit fields, change field labels, or use one of 15 built-in labels templates. My Collectible has all the features other collection software have, but it is much easier to use. Recommended for: trading cards, coins/currency, comics, stamps, jewelry, figurines, trains, models project, sports memorabilia, photos, newspapers, magazines, records, CD's, DVD's, videos, books, posters, recipes, or dolls.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Catalog and record information about your collections.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Catalog Your Entire CD and DVD Collection.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Organize your contacts and catalogue your music, photos, and mo...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Teach coin recognition and math skills.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Scan and organize multiple items.
- Expose catalogs for access from the Web via a browser.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Put all your music in one searchable and manageable database.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Catalog and maintain your CD and DVD collection.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Organize inventories and create catalogs for virtually any item...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Manage and access collections of coins, stamps, banknotes, MPC,...
- Create a catalog of your coin collection.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Never could get it to load"
Version: My Collectibles 3
While trying to install, a warning message from my Virus program informed me the file was unsafe.
Maybe not the fault of "My Collectibles" as I trust the source (Cnet), but even after trying to install the program, I received error messages and it would never install.