CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Digital Cyclone:
My-Cast. Your Weather. No waiting. My-Cast Weather brings you the classic features of our award winning weather app in a totally re-designed Android user experience. Get access to critical weather information wherever you are with My-Cast.View animated radar, clouds, current conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, severe weather alerts and more. Quickly check the weather with an easy-to-interpret graphic display and dynamic weather themes. Share weather with Facebook and Twitter.Unique to My-Cast Weather (paid version): No Ads Tropical Storm Tracking - View NHC forecast maps and data for hurricanes and tropical storms Widgets: Radar, IR and Visible Satellite Widgets StormWatch Map Background Updates - Set how often widgets and status bar are updated.***************NOW AVAILABLE: My-Cast Premium Severe Weather Upgrade PackageWith an In-App purchase, you can subscribe to: Watch up-to-the-minute lightning strikes animate across a map! Severe Weather Push Alerts Receive Lightning & NWS alerts to your device as soon as they are issued.***************My-Cast also includes: My-Cast dashboard allows you to quickly view your favorite features in one glance Current condition displays in status bar and notification area Forecast conditions including hour by hour, detailed daily description Interactive forecast graph allows you to visualize seven different types of weather data for the next 7 days Complete redesign of severe weather alert functionality, including main page event notification and full interactive text description Full screen landscape displays for maps and graphs Full support for pinch-zoom gestures in all maps Ability to change app skin color for personalized look and feel Theme graphics to display current weather conditions Forecast WidgetRelease notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011---------------------------------Fixes and Improvements: Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations. Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.Release notes 1.3.1 - Sept 23 2011------------Bug Fixes and Improvements: Display issues on the Galaxy Tab have been resolved Clicking the Facebook link in the social section now opens the Facebook website in browser Better support for displaying nearby cities Fixed issue where forecast was showing incorrect data when using the mobile location in some cases.Release notes 1.3.0 - Sept 8 2011------------New Features: Tropical Weather Update New Map - Tropical Map displays current stormsBug Fixes and Improvements: Improved stability in maps and other areas Fix Facebook shareRelease notes 1.2.0 - August 24 2011---------------New Features: StormWatch Map - Shows current National Weather Service watches, warnings, alerts and advisories. Bing Aerial and Bing Roads basemap options for maps. Transparency slider for overlays. Use the slider on the left side of the map to turn down the brightness of the weather overlays. Yesterday's precipitation totals. This is now displayed under yesterday's high and low in the Currents page. Moon phase. This shows the current phase at the bottom of the Currents page. My-Cast Market. This page is available from the menu button under "Subscriptions". It displays all available My-Cast premium subscription add-ons. Lightning Strike Map. Available as part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package - This will show current lightning strikes as a layer option in the map. Push Alerts. Also part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package, this feature uses the Google push service to push severe weather alerts (and lightning strikes) to your phone the moment they are issued. The alerts show up in the Android notification area and can be configured with a special ringtone. Push Alerts can be set for each location in the location list.Recent changes:Release notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011Fixes and Improvements: Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations. Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.Questions or issues? Email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org-The My-Cast TeamContent rating: Low Maturity
What's new in this version: Release notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011Fixes and Improvements: Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations. Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.Questions or issues? Email us at:email@example.com-The My-Cast Team
More Products to Consider
- Sexy girls in all weather and temperature - check now!.
- Edit and share photos virtually anywhere. Access them all on Ph...
- Read Kindle books on your Android devices.
- **Visit http://www.arcusweather.com to follow and support devel...
- Provide you a sets of cognitive synonyms.
- AccuWeather for Android, your source for accurate and localized...
- Keep update with current weather situation.
- Use the LED light on your phone as a torch light.
- Sunset / Sunrise - be always up to date.
- TIP: If your location is wrong at the beginning, exit and re-op...
- Brings every season to life with instant forecasts combined wit...
- Turn you Android mobile device into a LED flashlight.
- Project NOAH for Android (Public BETA)Enabling the mobility of ...
- The program forecasts up to +1 hour in time the size and locati...
- Android Weather is a stylish Weather app. Its currently in beta...
- Arcus hyper-local weather forecasts gives you the most precise ...
- Provides access to Personal Weather Stations around the world. ...
- A simple app with a very interesting collection of over 700 ran...
- Detailed weather forecast for central Europe. Use map to point ...
- Download the official Despicable Me weather widget.
- A decade of hail data in your pocket! WDT has been tracking hai...
- A full featured clock and world weather application and widget.
- Weatherzone brings Australia's most accurate forecasts to your ...
- Find apartments for rent in Canada via your Android device.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great App!, small improvements needed"
Version: My-Cast Weather 1.3.2
Great full color features, lots of good information. I love the alerts.
Battery hog! This needs improvement!
This app is the best around. It has a full range of features and information. I love the new push alerts, very fast and detailed even in the notification area. Would like to see custom ring tones for the alerts, also the battery issue needs to be addressed. The Premium Severe Weather Package is $9.99 a year, but compared to just text message alerts from Weather bug at $2.99 a month (or $4.99 for enhanced service), My Cast provides severe weather and lighting strike alerts all on the same service and within the app.
Did not give it a full five star only because of the battery drain, bu still highly recommend this app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content