Player-cataloger audio with access to the "cloud" storage. You do not need to manually sort or collect your audio on all drives. MusicSort does it for you. The program also works directly with the "cloud" data warehouse, from which you can listen and copy the music to your computer. That is, you are working with online files as if they were loaded onto the hard drive of your computer. It is possible to use both manual and automatic processing of files. The program can rename, delete, copy, move and find duplicates files. There are functions for automatic removal of the name of the file numbers, spaces, name translation from Latin, automatic numbering files, and much more. Speaking just about the audio files, you can do it all without looking up from their listening. Also, you can handle the entire lists, folders, disks, even with files. You can conduct a special search (including the Internet), knowing the name of the file is only an estimate, because the program in a special "smart" search engine. Also, there is a function for storing place playing (so-called "Bookmarks"). The program has a multilingual interface (including the English) with the support of beautiful skins.
What's new in this version: Version 4.8:
- The new tool - the "Navigator."
- Fixed Internet search engine.
- New graphics and themes.
- Improved tool "Bookmarks".
- Improved overall stability.
- Completely removed banner at the top of the window.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Rename files with all kinds of rules you defined.
- Delete your files completely from your hard drive.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Rename a file or a file extension.
- Rename your JPEG files using the data taken from the picture.
- Learn the keys of a keyboard by listening to them.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Compress large files to share them online.
- Split any large data file into many smaller pieces.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Delete junk files on your PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content