Great software to organize your music collection or music library! For DJ's, Music Collectors, Radio Stations, Entertainers, Musicians, Churches, Record Stores Great Search Functions-Find songs in just seconds. Great for organizing almost any inventory of products and information where you need fast lookup and easy data entry.
Version 2.256b may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Creates M3u playlists.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Manage your customers using a database for contacts and e-marke...
- Get a touchscreen-based jukebox tool.
- Manage and tracks stock room inventory.
- Order and organize all songs on your computer.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Organize your media collection, view and print reports.
- Manage contacts and other business records.
- Manage your eBay auctions.
- Get a MP3+G Karaoke player.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Produce mortgage sales presentations to visually communicate be...
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"The worst music organizing software I've ever seen"
Version: Music Database 2000 2.254
The terrible UI a-la the early 1990s, a lot of unnecessary pop-up notifications, many useless menu items, warnings about the possibility of corrupting mp3 files/ If it's the beta, why it costs $40?
"Make searching songs quite easy"
Version: Music Database 2000 2.251
Help in searching songs
"It saved me hundreds of hours entering CD information by hand."
Version: Music Database 2000 2.244
I love it. Put a CD in and it looks up the information in seconds. Saved me tons of typing.
Takes a few minutes to understand it. Not that fancy of software but it works.
"ezy way to download"
Version: Music Database 2000 2.237d
eazy way to dj on soft were
filling long apps;
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content