Music Assistant is a utility to help you set a tempo and tune your instruments. The metronome mode has a range of 40 to 210 beats per minute. The tune-up mode provides three choices: hear 440 Hz (the A above middle C on a piano), hear any note on a full size piano, hear notes to tune instruments. In addition, the user can tune using LucyTuning and Offset by Cents methods. The utility includes default information to tune instruments and you can add, delete and change this information (Instrument Data window accessible from the menu bar) which is saved between sessions.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2.0 is compatible with Mountain Lion's default security, is compatible with Leopard (10.5) or later, is Intel, and uses a new icon.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Tool for changing the tempo, pitch and sampling rate of a music...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Create a various music compositions with a stylish synthesizer.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Combination metronome and tuner in a single window.
- Read online print media content.
- Backup and restore your iPod music library with preferences in ...
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For PDA, mobile phone, iPhone developers to visualize displays.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Learn fundamentals of music and composition.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Virtual audio patchbay.
- Compose music in the style of Mozart.
- Record, mix, and master audio tracks.