Music Assistant is a utility to help you set a tempo and tune your instruments. The metronome mode has a range of 40 to 210 beats per minute. The tune-up mode provides three choices: hear 440 Hz (the A above middle C on a piano), hear any note on a full size piano, hear notes to tune instruments. In addition, the user can tune using LucyTuning and Offset by Cents methods. The utility includes default information to tune instruments and you can add, delete and change this information (Instrument Data window accessible from the menu bar) which is saved between sessions.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2.0 is compatible with Mountain Lion's default security, is compatible with Leopard (10.5) or later, is Intel, and uses a new icon.
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Simulates a monkey typing on a special typewriter.
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Converts earth coordinates & calculates distance between them.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Note training utility for use with MIDI keyboard.
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your fav...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...