From Abu Abdulhaq Abbad:
Munadi is a cross-platform Athan tool. You can set different prayer timings. According to your location it will display prayer timings of Fajr, Sunrise, Duhr, Asr, Magrib, and Isha. It will display you the remaining time for next prayer.
What's new in this version: Version 0.4 has added support for two modes, compact mode, and extended mode.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Conceptual CAD.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Adobe Illustrator plugin adds 12 new tools to the tool palette.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Adobe illustrator plugin for cutting paths.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Build your own interface for World of Warcraft.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content