CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download (4Mb).
From PopCap Games:
The Golden Mask of Tutankhamen awaits discovery, but only a daring and crafty adventurer can overcome the curse of his tomb. Outwit the mummies to escape each maze, deep within the pyramids. An addictive puzzler combined with a great adventure - show me the Mummy.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight in various places in diverse conditions accomplishing you...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Solve the dark secret of the lost animals.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Rescue Vegas with the detailed step-by-step walkthrough.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Learn detailed maps before starting the race.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Grow your modest pet shop into an exclusive boutique.
- Discover and raise strange creatures of magical forest.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Get detailed maps and other secrets to master the game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Line up the correct runes to make gold.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Maximize your mission scores learning details of the game.
- Learn how to build virtual career in extreme racing sport.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Brilliant puzzles. Lousy programming."
Version: Mummy Maze 1
Wonderful puzzles that you don't have to be a genius to solve.
Unfortunately it crashes with alarming regularity, usually when you have a decent score. I have tried it under Windows 98, 2000, XP and 64. It is very badly programmed. Popcap games should look at it again.