MultiWatch is the program intended for the supervision over computers in a local network or via the Internet. You can simultaneously observe up to 256 clients in real-time. The program is able to record screenshots into the archive for the further viewing.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Protect your PC from network attacks, vulnerabilities and infor...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control your LG TV via Com port.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Scan for open ports in a computer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Execute specific tasks and search information and features over...
- Change any application icon choosing from 1800 XP icons.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content