MultiWatch is the program intended for the supervision over computers in a local network or via the Internet. You can simultaneously observe up to 256 clients in real-time. The program is able to record screenshots into the archive for the further viewing.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Change any application icon choosing from 1800 XP icons.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Open your Omnis Studio applications using a Web browser.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Promote, sell, create awareness, or become famous on YouTube.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Watch an alarm clock running along the countryside road.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Play DivX, listen to radio stations, and watch TV and movies on...
- Learn how to earn a lot of money via the Internet.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Chat and view other people with up to 10 cameras simultaneously...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Back up your vital data to local or network drives, CDs, and DV...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Control your Internet connection remotely.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- View date and current time in another time zone on your desktop...
- Download entire Web-sites to your computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content