MultiHasher is a freeware file hash calculator. Features include where calculate hash values for multiple files and text string, supported hash algorithms: CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, supports hash file verification (MHX, SFV, and MD5Sum), supports NT file namespace, able to query VirusTotal database, hash calculation can be canceled, Unicode support, supports file drag 'n' drop and localize UI.
What's new in this version: In version 2.4 Hash calculation is cancelable and supports hash file verification (MHX, SFV, MD5Sum, etc.).
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Calculate one or more hash values for a single file.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Create a file list in CSV format.
- Copy, move, delete, and organize your files.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Merge *.001-type splits into one file.
- File maintenance and repair utility.
- Calculate cryptographic hash values of your software.
- Create a shopping database,customize and print shopping lists.
- Calculate hash values on all matching files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content