Multi-Page TIFF Editor (MPTE) is a complete solution for viewing, editing, creating and converting multi-page TIFF files. This program can be useful for viewing or editing scanned documents (faxes and business papers). It is a necessary tool to work with documents in TIFF format. Apart from all basic image editing functions, this editor supports reading and writing IPTC metadata (headlines, captions, and keywords) and common DICOM metadata. Combined with the ability to search files in the folder by metadata fields, you'll get a powerful and convenient tool to manage your TIFF documents. One of the most important features of this program is its ability to annotate TIFF files. You can easily add annotation objects such as text, highlight areas, color boxes, freehand remarks, and pre-defined stamps to each page of your multi-page TIFF document. A unique feature of this program is that annotations can be hidden with password protection so that you can make them visible only for a certain number of users. Multi-Page TIFF Editor opens TIFF files rather quickly. To increase the speed of file reading (especially for large TIFF files), this program uses "parallel" ("multi-thread") technology using several streams. It loads several pages at the same time.
What's new in this version:
- Ability to merge PDF and MDI to TIFF
- Some additional security requirements of Microsoft have been implemented ("Dynamic Base" and "NX compatible")
- Some additional requirements of Microsoft have been implemented ("UAC declaration")
- The output compression of PDFs has been corrected - it produces more compact PDFs
- SSL secure connection implemented for internal mail-client