From Cyrus Daboo:
Mulberry is a high-performance, scalable, and graphically groovy internet mail client. It uses the IMAP (IMAP4rev1, IMAP4, and IMAP2bis)protocol for accessing mail messages on a server, the standard SMTP protocol for sending messages, and does lots and lots of things withMIME parts for mixed text and "attachments" of many different types of files and data. Version 2.0 introduces support for POP3 and Localaccounts, full disconnected IMAP support, PGP, and much more!
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug with address/group change disconnected playback.
- Fixed bug with wake dialog when app is in the background.
- Fixed bug with OSX local files and timezone/daylight savings changes.
- Fixed bug causing a crash when viewing an empty message.
- Fixed bug with failure to properly update seen count on some open mailboxes.
- Fixed bug with missing wake response when computer screen dims.