Mozilla Thunderbird makes e-mailing safer, faster, and easier with such features as intelligent spam filters, a built-in RSS reader, and quick search. Thunderbird was designed to prevent viruses and to stop junk mail. Thunderbird includes tabbed e-mail, new search tools and indexing, smart folders, support for Firefox's Personas, a simplified setup wizard, and robust junk protections that include phishing and spam filters. Thunderbird has a junk mail tools have been updated to stay ahead of spam and features Phishing protection.
What's new in this version:
- Display name was truncated if no separating space before email address.
- Recipient addresses were shown in red despite being inserted from the address book in some circumstances.
- Additional spaces were inserted when drafts were edited.
- Mail saved as template copied In-Reply-To and References from original email.
- Threading broken when editing message draft, due to loss of Message-ID
- "Apply columns to..." did not honor spec... See all new features »