Learn how to read music in a game. Five minutes here - five minutes there and your reading will improve dramatically (Treble, Bass, Alto and Tenor clefs).This is a new game for musicians. In the tradition of Giraffe you are confronted with a steady stream of notes that you have to input correctly. The slight difference is that you'll need to know the name of the note, before you tap the buttons.The difficulty increases until you need to identify several ledger lines above and below the staff. You can choose different clefs and input methods as well as two player levels.
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced for Palm OS 5. All graphics and notation symbols have been re-rendered.
- Automatic Pause - a new feature that puts the game into Pause mode whenever you jump to another application while a game is still running.
- Sight Reading mode!
- Grand Staff!
- Selectable staff line colors
- Clef and display (solfege, piano, etc.) options are now menus and much better accessible
- Adjustable speed
- Extensive on-line help
- Guitar input!
- Full support for the ... See all new features »