What is MovieHouse? A movie player & library with 3D gallery to organise your movie collection.
- Play your movies in sequence, groups or one at a time.
- Create multiple lists to categorize your collection as you see fit.
- Burn CDs from your lists (requires OS X 10.2.3).
- 3D movie gallery - 'walk around' your movie collection.
- One-click fullscreen.
- 4:3 (normal) or 16:9 (wide screen) screen size ratio on automatic or manual.
- Play all QuickTime compatible movie files including .mov, .mpg and .avi (requires the free additional codex from DivX). QuickTime 6 users can of course use the cool Mpeg4 format.
- Easily add multiple movies & folders.
- Drag & drop facility to add movies and rearrange their order.
- Movie file information (size, type, location etc.).
- Choice of 6 different skins to alter the player's appearance.
- Search button to quickly find the movie(s) that you want to view.
- Jumble button to randomize your playlist.
- Loop and auto-play.
- Copy & Paste movies to and from lists.
- Localized for English, French & Japanese languages.
What's new in this version:
Updates Japanese menus & corrects an Export movie bug.