Easy and powerful:
step 1 - load a video
step 2 - define a final display (4/3 or 16/9)
step 3 - encode
Do you know nothing about video? No concern, you will have quality in result.
Unlike others softwares, MovieConverter manages automatically to you all it is problematic:
- anamorphous files (so that a european balloon of football will not look like an american balloon of football -will not be deformed after encoding).
- the order of fields (so images of the video will always display in the good order).
- the interlaced (not to have some visible "comb effects" during the broadcast).
- the conversion of the number of frames per second (so your videos will be converted to your TV standard WITHOUT jerks and whatever is their original standard).
- Last point: all the informations of your video will be preserved. There where the other software -by ease- eliminates half of the information of your video, MovieConverter preserves them (example: if you bought a camera DV or a DVD only to have a VHS quality, you do not need MovieConverter, all others softwares are your friends).
- And if your video does not have any of these concerns(marigolds)? MovieConverter will manage them as well as the others ones ;-)
You knew all the concerns previously quoted? You are a specialist in video, welcome. The "expert's" setting are for you, they will allow to you to make more and to disconnect the automatisms.
MovieConverter, specialist's functions "for dummies".
- The same quality than iDVD...
- ...decodes the integrality of your iMovie's files...
- ...but any other type of files too (avi, wmv, etc).
- Convert any video in PAL<>NTSC, without jerk nor loss of quality.
- Ability to pause the video encoding.
- Fully automated (detection of the interlaced files, their readout order, etc).
- Entirely disengageable (for those which do not like the automatisms).
- Automatic adaptation of the aspect for any video (even the anamorphous ones).
- Ability to transform any video in 16/9 or 4/3 PanScan (whatever its original size or its interlacing).
- Live preview before encoding.
- Batch mode
- etc, etc, etc (and take a look to the site if that's not yet enough for you)
What's new in this version:
First international version.