Product Description: The Choice of Hollywood Professionals. Award-winning Movie Magic Screenwriter has many features and flexibility. Whether you write novels, plays or movies this will format for you, leaving you to think about only the story. The power feature, SmartCheck, even finds and corrects common formatting errors before you print or send your story. See why Movie Magic Screenwriter is:
- Integrated outlining lets you create and manipulate outlines up to thirty levels deep.
- The NaviDoc technology lets you navigate through your document effortlessly and has four panels:
- The Outline panel lets you add, remove, and rearrange outline elements
- The Scenes panel lets you navigate and sort your scenes at the click of a button
- The Bookmarks panel lets you set bookmarks to jump to any place in your document
- The Notes panel lets you create and sort color-coded notes & note categories
- Over 30 new templates for a total 104 templates and 12 sample files
- 25 new TV show templates for a total of 86 TV templates
- 2 new sample files (comic story arc & radio play) and 2 updated sample files (screenplay and stage play) for a total of 12 sample files
- 3 new Instructional templates (classic film structure outline , screenplay, & sitcom structure) for a total of 8 instructional templates.
- 4 new blank templates (generic comic, Gossett-Kayle comic, radio play, & radio show) and 1 modified template (stage play) for a total of 10 blank templates
- Courier MM Screenwriter custom-made font for superior onscreen display and printingÃ?Æ?Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?â?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?â??not available anywhere else on the market
- Improved tool bars & context menus
- Fit width zoom automatically adjusts the text size of your script as you resize the window
- Redesigned look and feel to accommodate the latest versions of Windows and Mac.
- Menus reorganized for easier use
- Send documents as email attachments in RTF or Adobe Acrobat PDF formats
- Retain previous versions of documents
- Makes back up copies of documents
- Automatically checks for Updates
What's new in this version:
- Sync Frame does not move to selected row in the NaviDoc.â?¨Corrected a crash that could happen if user deleted Screenwriter preferencesâ?¨file.
- Corrected a defect where saving a file for the first time the default name inâ?¨the Save Dialog would be .mmsw instead of Untitled.mmsw.
- Program now has the capability to enable future Screenwriter plugins.